Domestic Violence – Screening and Practice Skills for Family Mediation, Med-Arb, Parenting Coordination & Arbitration (2 Days)
Participants will learn how to:
- Screen for Power Imbalances and Abuse
- Determine who is/is not appropriate for Mediation / Med-Arb or Arbitration and the best alternatives for resolving family law disputes
- Introduce Safety Measures to protect clients, children and staff
- Adapt Parenting Plans when abuse is an issue
- Identify the concerns of women from diverse cultural backgrounds
This 2-Day workshop taught through lecture, demonstrations, role plays, video, group discussion and extensive materials will run through Screening and Practice Skills in Family Mediation, Mediation / Arbitration, as well as Parenting Coordination and Arbitration.